Goodbye MaestroSorrow Goodbye MaestroSorrow

Hey Dj-SilenT-HunteR

Hey SilenT.

You have no idea how much this moved me. Above everything though, I am glad that I was able to help you in some way. You have serious potential as a musician, I insist you keep at it, you can get there, you have the heart and talent.

BTW, can I have the picture with the "M" and MaestroSorrow below it? If you do not mind, I would like to use that for my CD cover, for the demo CD I will pass around.

Thank you Dj-SilenT-HunteR once again, words simply fail me.

Lessons In Life 3 Lessons In Life 3

Teh Awesome

Priceless!

Never again shall I eat eggs, or trust doctors!

Also really liked the animation, really great stuff PiePie ^^.

PiePie responds:

thanks a lot it was I and Ljcoffee who made this so give credit to him too!

Bagel Collab 0000003 Bagel Collab 0000003

Neat

You're guys intro never fails to scare the crap out of me. I know its coming, yet it ALWAYS works >_<.

This one, I really liked the monkey getting pelted by bagels, that served to put a smile on my face ^^.

Lost Art of Story Telling Lost Art of Story Telling

Good stuff

I had so many shivers run down my spine as this story went by... simply amazing.

Bagel Collab 0000001 Bagel Collab 0000001

Good, but please don't steal tunes.

Please, if you are going to use my song, credit me for it.

-Messiah-, I am glad you found my song Flying Unmatched, short loop good enough to use, but I am rather irratated by the fact you felt the need to not credit me.

Enough with that, I did however find the idea of this bagel club rather amusing ^^. The intro was a tad strange, crazy face kerploding to front my face X_x (yes bad teh grammar makes Engrish grood).

Flash Project Flash Project

good stuff

Really liked the animations, especially the second one.

I think you should work on the explosions though. Way cool, keep them coming.

css tabajara source team css tabajara source team

good stuff

the last character that did all those Ryu moves, were GOLD!

V for Vendetta: Vigilante V for Vendetta: Vigilante

Sweet!

There were some very excellent points, but there was a few things I wanted to point out for future installments.

When the guys were shooting at the figure, it looked like they were completely missing him entirely you know. If you had made him jump a bit, or pushed back slightly, to give the impression, yes the bullets are hitting their targets. First time I had seen it I thought you were trying to make some kind of serious pun on the English men's marksmanship :P.

Also, when they pick up the mask, the giant black square just appears on its forehead ticking. I would have liked to see the mask blipping, and then have them turn it over or something. It was quite unrealistice in that sense. A square like that can't just appear out of nowhere, and nobody is going to pick up a mask that is counting down.

A few suggestions ^^.

Great stuff, keep them coming.

Denvlium Denvlium

Great!

I loved it, nothing more to say, truly a great spoof ^^.

A Little Fable A Little Fable

Awesomeness

apparently, the metaphor is not easily understood by many.

For those who do not understand it, this is my personal outlook for it.

As we grow, the world we grow up in become more and more limited, you are first born with infinite potential and choices, and as the days pass you by, those choices begin to disappear one by one... until at last you meet your "cat", and perish from the world that gave you no end.

However, as the cat stated, one can backtrack, and rethink their ways ^^.

I loved it, great work, good animation, top everything.